Sunday 27 May 2012

The start of something new

Good day to you all! Welcome to my blog about solo gaming. And with gaming, I don't mean computer games.  I mean classic games, like Monopoly, Risk or Dungeons and Dragons. But I only talk about solo games, because most of my friends are busy playing Call of Duty and Diablo III and don't have time to play any of those classic, less violent games with me. That is why I started this blog with these 4 goals in mind:
 1: Reviewing solitaire games, so you know what to play and, more importantly, what not to play.
 2: Talking about the latest news on solitaire games and gamebooks.
 3: Talking about how I develop my own solitaire games.
 4: Improving my english, because I'm from the Netherlands.

I want to make at least 1 post every week, at Sunday. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be following your blog with interest Kay.

    ReplyDelete